Ideally appointed for casting and cruising
The Ranger® Reata® 220F blends the best qualities of a purpose-built leisure craft with a multitude of fishing-savvy touches. A 7-foot, 6-inch rod box with organizer graces the starboard side while fore and aft livewells keep bait – or your catch – close at hand. In between all this angling goodness is a plush lounge with a pair of rear-facing seats and a captain’s chair with self-leveling arms behind a fiberglass console with a full array of gauges. When it comes to setting the hook or settling down, the 220F is ideally appointed for casting or cruising.
- 12-gallon aerated livewell at port bow side
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrest
- 7'6" starboard lockable rod box with organizer
- All-new upholstery with dimensonal diamond pattern
- PowerPod™ performance-enhancing motor extension for stronger and quieter operation
- RapidRise™ strakes for quick get-up-and-go