Plush performance perfection.
Big on standard features and even bigger on performance, the 212 Reata® is ideal for families who truly enjoy time on the water. Measuring 21' 4" with an ultra-stable 94-inch beam, the 212LS is rated for 250 horses, giving it ample power to pull skiers or tubers while delivering a smooth, comfortable ride for everyone on board. Further equipped with a 39-gallon fuel tank, the 212 is factory-rigged with a full array of performance instrumentation. Elsewhere, driver and passenger seats are adjustable and upright, level flotation delivers even more peace of mind. Rod and ski storage is abundant and the responsive feel of hydraulic steering makes it a pleasure to drive. Combined with Lowrance® electronics, a retractable stainless steel boarding ladder, quick-release trolling motor bracket, ski tow, stereo system, divided livewell, and snap-in carpet, the 212 Reata® is built for a world of fun on the water!
- The pinnacle of crossover design
- Tournament livewell, rod and tackle storage
- Single-post ski tow with reboarding ladder and ski rope storage in stern
- Large cockpit and decks that can be tailored for fun or fishing
- Dash and bow-mounted electronics with quick-release trolling motor bracket