Our warranty is as solid as our boats, so rest assured that we back your hull for as long as you own your Ranger®*, and most interior non-structural parts for three years*. Should the need arise for you to reach out to us for a claim, we vow to attempt to quickly address the issue and if necessary, resolve it.
Specifically, the entirety of the hull covered under the 10-year warranty are:
- The single fiberglass molded shell and integral structure within that shell
- Stringers, floorboards, transom and related structural reinforcements all of which are below the gunwale (gunnel).
Items covered under the 3-year warranty are defined as:
- Carpet fade
- Steering helm, cylinder, hoses and cables
- Aeration pumps, valves and timers
- Bilge pump
- Fiberglass boat electrical system
- Seat pedestals
- Fuel tanks
- Deck hardware such as locks, cleats and fasteners
- Factory-installed battery charger(s)
- Ranger Trail® trailer
*See full warranty document for complete details.