Big water has met its match
The Ranger® 621FS is the big water benchmark for total performance. A dry, wave-flattening hull is designed for maximum stability and easy tracking while class-leading storage and convenience earn it high marks from seasoned pros and guides alike. The cockpit is covered in a rugged non-skid flooring and is surrounded by four storage boxes, an extended livewell, a Runnin’ Rod Rack, in-gunnel storage and dual consoles. The driver’s side houses up to a 12-inch graph along with a full complement of gauges while the passenger console conceals drop-down tackle trays and a glove box. The massive casting deck features an 8-foot, 6-inch rod box, insulated, gelcoat-lined cooler, baitwell and two boxes that features our exclusive Power Ventilation Rod Storage® system. Bow to stern, with the Ranger 621FS, big water has met its match.
- Proven big water performance and design
- Huge aft livewell and in-deck front baitwell
- Spacious cockpit for simple rigging and playing fish
- Available snap-in carpet with soft-touch, skid-resistant floor beneath
- Full-featured helm with available big-screen electronics