wood-free but strong as an oak
Ranger® aluminum boats are designed for performance, durability and utility in mind. Whether you choose the RT189P with a 150-horsepower outboard or one of our White River Jons, you’re getting the most boat and highest level of quality for your dollar. Our competition-ready tournament bass line is what has helped make Ranger® the fastest-growing aluminum brand in America, but it's our attention to detail and passion for perfection that keeps our customers satisfied no matter what rig they choose.
All-welded, wood-free construction gives you peace of mind on long runs and in big water. Plus, every RT and deep V series boat is filled with foam for upright, level flotation that exceeds standards set by the Coast Guard and greatly reduced hull slap for a stealthy approach every time. No matter the model, we fret over every detail and weld to deliver a class-leading product every time.
Our MPVs (Multi-Purpose Vessels) are hammer tough, have thoughtful designs and will stand up to whatever you can throw at them. In other words, they’re Engineered to Excel™and Built to be Yours®.
- All-welded, wood-free construction for peace of mind
- Advanced hull designs for a wide range of water bodies and duties
- Versatile and thoughtful storage and layouts
- Rugged interiors accommodate hunting, fishing and work with aplomb
- Ranger Boats Best Built-Best Backed Limited Warranty®